Monday, November 28, 2011

Funny

This Chemistry homework beckons me. And by "beckons me" I mean "screams directly into my ears until blood comes out of unnatural orifices." Calling it impertinently annoying would be a gross understatement. But instead of slapping its bitch ass into shape, I'm sitting here writing. I'm wide awake because of my beautiful Adderall, but my motivation has taken no part in this. 


Funny how a wonder pill can't fix motivation issues. 


In relation to motivation, tomorrow I'm sending my two first college applications. The arduous, painstaking, continuous work that has gone into those applications is beyond what probably should've been. My brain, and will and self esteem, is/are quite totally fried. I hate bragging. I have to go very much out of my own self to write a whole two essays about how awesome I am. Then read it to others so they can add things about how awesome I am. And it might all be for naught. It's frustrating putting serious time and effort into something that you have a very slim chance of success for. Well, fingers crossed... very, very tightly.


Something I wrote about was my drive and willingness to work hard. Which is everything completing this Chemistry homework requires. Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment